Programme Committee work by Bart Jacobs
- PC member of Workshop on Security and Privacy in Cloud Computing
- PC member of IFIP WG 11.6 working conference on
Policies & Research in Identity Management (IDMAN10,
- PC member of International Conference on E-voting and Identity
- PC member for the workshop on Biometrics and Electronic
Signatures BIOSIG 2009.
- PC member of Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer
Science Calco 2009, Calco 2007.
- PC member of Tilting perspectives on regulating technologies,
10 - 11 December 2008, Tilburg University, Tilburg, the Netherlands.
- PC member of European Symposium on Research in Computer Security
- PC member of the International Workshop on Formal Aspects in
Security and Trust (FAST
- PC member of Workshop on Information and System Security
8-9/11/2006, Antwerpen, Belgium.
- PC member of International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and
Programming (ICALP 2004).
- PC member of Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics
- PC member of the Workshops on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science
CMCS'02, CMCS'01, CMCS'00, CMCS'99 and CMCS'98 at ETAPS.
- PC member of Algebraic Methods and Software Technology
- PC member of Mathematics of Program Construction
- PC member of Category Theory and Computer Science
- Co-organiser (together with
Erik de Vink) of the 2001
IPA Springdays on security (April 18-20, Heeze, the Netherlands).
- PC member of Logic in Computer Science 2000
- PC member of Foundations of Software Science and Computation
- Co-organiser and PC-chair of FMOODS'02.
- Co-organiser of the workshops FTfJP'99 and FTfJP'00 on
Formal Techniques for Java Programs, at the European Conference on
Object-Oriented Programming ECOOP'99 and ECOOP'00 together with Gary
T. Leavens (Iowa, USA),
Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter (Hagen, Germany),
(Hagen, Germany) and Bart Jacobs.
- Co-organiser of Precise Modelling and Deduction for Object-oriented Software Development (PMD'01) at
- Guest editor of a special issues of Theoretical Computer Science,
containing a selection of the papers from CMCS'98 (TCS volume 260, issue 1-2).
Similarly for CMCS'99 (TCS volume 280,
Last modified: Wed May 14 16:47:12 MET DST 2003