Projects of Bart Jacobs
- CodeYard: open source for
secondary school students. Start in spring 2005, initially with 2 year
postdoc funding from NLnet.
- EuroQuiS-los project on a Eropean quality and industry standard
for linux and open source software, funded by EURegio
Rhein-Waal. Start in summer 2005, with 2 year half-time postdoc.
research project on Program Security and Correctness, 2002-2007.
- European IST project VerifiCard on tool-assisted
specification and verification of JavaCard programs. This project has
started on january 1, 2001, and has run for 33 months, with Bart Jacobs
- An NWO project on Security
Analysis for Multi-application smart cards, in collaboration with Erik de Vink from the
Technical University at Eindhoven. This involves two PhD positions,
one in Nijmegen (held by Martijn
Warnier), and one in Eindhoven.
- An NWO project on
Coalgebraic Modal Logic in collaboration with CWI and the University
of Amsterdam. It involves a postdoc position in Nijmegen, currently
held by Jesse Hughes, and
a PhD position in Amsterdam.
- Three-year postdoc position on JavaCard Specification and
Verification with JML, funded by NWO.
This project has started in sept. 2001, with the appointment of Engelbert
- Two-year postdoc position on Java program verification,
funded by NWO,
the national science foundation in The Netherlands.
This position runs from 1999-2001, and was held
by Erik Poll.
- Three-year fellowship of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts
and Sciences (KNAW), 1997-2000.
Extended with two-year prolongation of this fellowship, 2000-2002.
Last modified: Thu Jul 14 14:18:36 MEST 2005