- Cryptographic protocols and primitives
- Cryptanalysis and reverse engineering
- Embedded devices security
- RFID security and privacy
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Thanks to the Birmingham Fellowship I enjoy a small teaching load
Open master's projects
- Cryptanalysis and reverse engineering of widely deployed contactless smartcards.
- If you are pursuing your final master project and you would like to do a similar project, do not hesitate to contact me
and we can discuss possibilities.
- I was a postdoc at the Digital Security
Radboud University Nijmegen in The Netherlands.
- Before that I got my PhD from the Radboud University Nijmegen under the supervision of Jaap-Henk Hoepman and Bart Jacobs.
- I did my university studies in Computer Science at the Faculty of
Mathematics, Astronomy and Physics (Fa.M.A.F), National University of Córdoba, Argentina.
This is what I have been writing about, according to worldle:
"Whoever thinks his problem can be solved using cryptography, doesn't understand his problem and doesn't understand cryptography"
-- Roger Needham and Butler Lampson to each other.