AFFECT.NL: Automated Finding, Fixing or Exploiting of seCuriTy vulnerabilities
Organised by INTERSCT.
WP2 ∩ WP4
June 14, 2023 at Radboud University
This workshop is aimed at researchers and
practioners from the Netherlands working on fuzzing or
other automated - dynamic or static - techniques to find, fix
or exploit security vulnerabilities in code. As the goal is to
create some collaboration and synergy,
there will plenty of time for discussion and informal chats
over coffee, lunch and drinks.
Here we also want to discuss plans for from an ACCSS
Working Group on Software Security.
There will also be the opportunity for people to give short pitches to signal interests,
problems, ideas or case studies to collaborate on.
- give an overview of past work to discover new applications of earlier
- discuss work-in-progress to discover possibility for
synergy with ongoing research, or
- raise open problems that might be tackled by combining expertise and
This workshop is organised as part of the INTERSCT
project, where it is of interest for
research into quality assurance in WP2 and the study of attacks
in WP4. Some of the researchers involved also participate in
Registrations are closed.
1 building, Toernooiveld 212, Nijmegen.
- 10.00 - 10.30 : Walk in / Coffee
- 10.30 - 12.00 : Talks
- 12.00 - 13.00 : Lunch
- 13.00 - 14.30 : Talks
- 14.30 - 15.00 : Coffee break
- 15.00 - 16.30 : Talks & Discussion
- Marc Witteman (Riscure)- Firmware testing
- Sjors van den Elzen (Secura)
- Discussion: open problems, case studies, collaborations, ...
- 16.30 - 17.30 : Drinks