- Object of study: the resource calculus (Ehrhard-Regnier 2003)
- functional programming language based on λ-calculus,
- explicit handle on the resources used by a program during its execution.
- Develop an abstract model theory for differential and resource lambda-calculus:
- definition of model based on category-theory / universal algebra.
- Mathematical tools for studying the resource calculus:
- program decomposition through Taylor expansion (link with analysis),
- natural duality theory for algebraic models (link with topology)
- Study of definability / adequacy / full abstraction on concrete models:
- relational semantics: from functional to relational interpretations,
- game semantics: from static to interactive denotations.
- design of functional programming languages with explicit handle of
resource consumption and non-determinism