3rd PEN-NL workshop
The third workshop of Privacy Engineering Network of the Netherlands (PEN-NL) was held at Roseman Labs, Utrecht, on February 2, 2023.
- 13:00-13:30 Walk in / coffee.
- 13:30 Mark Abspoel (Roseman Labs) - Hands-on privacy-preserving data processing with the Virtual Data Lake
- 14:15 Stan Korzilius (TU Eindhoven) - MPC protocols for sine and cosine evaluation in fixed-point arithmetic
- 15:00 Isabel Barbera (Rhite) - PLOT4ai: an open source Privacy Library of Threats for AI/ML
- 15:45 Jeroen Prinse (NCSC) - SecureNed: Privacy-preserving sharing of cyber intelligence data
- 16:30 - 17:00 Drinks
Last Version - e1e3326.
(Note: changeover from CVS to dotless svn version numbers on Jan 19, 2008, and changeover to GIT versioning on May 30, 2013.)
Maintained by Jaap-Henk Hoepman