The Third Coq Workshop will be held in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, on Friday August 26th, 2011, as part of ITP 2011.
The series of Coq workshops (1, 2)
aims at gathering developers and practitioners of the Coq system. We invite papers on the following topics:
- Experiments with type-theoretic proof assistants
- Language or tactics features
- Theory and implementation of the Calculus of Inductive Constructions
- Applications and experience in education and industry
- Tools, platforms built on Coq
- Plugins, libraries for Coq
- Interfacing with Coq
- Formalization tricks and Coq pearls
Call for papers
A preliminary program and a list of accepted presentations is now available.
- Andrew Appel
- Yves Bertot
- Adam Chlipala
- Georges Gonthier
- Benjamin Gregoire
- Hugo Herbelin
- Micaela Mayero
- Christine Paulin-Mohring
- Bas Spitters (Chair)
There were approximately 40 participants.