The Coq Workshop 2011
Call for papers / abstracts
The Coq workshop will bring together Coq users, developers and
contributors. The workshop will be organized from submitted papers,
invited talks and a plenary discussion on the evolution and design of
Coq. Topics for submitting a paper include:
Authors should submit their paper through EasyChair.
Submitted papers should be in portable document format.
- Experiments with type-theoretic proof assistants
- Language or tactics features
- Theory and implementation of the Calculus of Inductive Constructions
- Applications and experience in education and industry
- Tools, platforms built on Coq
- Plugins, libraries for Coq
- Interfacing with Coq
- Formalization tricks and Coq pearls
- Papers should not exceed 12 pages in length in single-column full-page 11pt A4 style.
- Alternatively, (extended) abstracts can be submitted to aid the selection of presentations.
If there is sufficient demand, we will try to organize a time slot for
demonstrations. Similarly, we may also organize a session on the
lessons learned from teaching Coq. If you are interested, please send
a brief proposal.
Venue: ITP, Nijmegen.
- May 16th: Deadline for submission of full papers and extended abstracts
- June 8th: Acceptance Notification
- July 1st: Final version of articles
- August 26th: Workshop in Nijmegen
Contact: Bas Spitters
- Andrew Appel
- Yves Bertot
- Adam Chlipala
- Georges Gonthier
- Benjamin Gregoire
- Hugo Herbelin
- Micaela Mayero
- Christine Paulin-Mohring
- Bas Spitters (Chair)
To the workshop homepage.