Reading group on Certified Programming with Dependent Types.
All meetings take place from 13:30 to 14:30. All participants read the chapter in advance. When there is a streams seminar we cancel the reading group.
Now that we've worked our way through CPDT, we'll spend a few weeks studying Agda.
- 15 nov Chapter 1 by Bas Spitters
- 22 nov Chapter 2+3 by Robbert Krebbers (Bas' room)
- 6 dec Chapter 4 by Wouter Swierstra (HG01.028)
- 13 dec Chapter 5 by Herman Geuvers(HG01.028)
- 20 dec Chapter 6 by Bas Spitters (HG02.028)
- 10 jan Chapter 7 by Freek Verbeek (HG02.028)
- 17 jan Chapter 8 by Ken Madlener (HG02.028)
- 24 jan Chapter 9 by Kasper Brink (HG02.028)
- 31 jan Chapter 10 by Wouter Swierstra (Bas' room)
- 14 feb Chapter 11 by Bas Spitters (HG00.058)
- 21 feb Chapter 12 by Ken Madlener (HG00.058)
- 14 march Chapter 13 by Robbert Krebbers (HG00.058)
- 21 march Chapter 14 by Freek Verbeek (HG00.058)
Wouter offers to discuss other papers from the extensive list of agda papers.
- 4 April Ulf Norell's tutorial by Wouter Swierstra (HG00.058)