9 May 2017: I am no longer maintaining this website. Go to www.veelasha.org for latest updates.
I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Digital Security Group at Radboud University, The Netherlands. I received my PhD from Deakin University, Melbourne (Australia) in 2015, under the supervision of Prof. Lynn Batten.
(see About Me)
- Smart mobile devices security & privacy
- Side channel attacks & countermeasures
- Covert channel analysis & countermeasures
- Malware detection & classification
- Lightweight cryptography in IoT
Office: Room 3.20A, Mercator 1
Phone:+31 24 3652672
Email: veelasha(at)cs.ru.nl OR email(at)veelasha.org
PGP: public key
Fingerprint: 231C 5A12 349F 8316 2A7D 922F 64BC 1DEF 03B0 B56B
Digital Security Group