I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Radboud University, Nijmegen,
- Provably Total Functions of Arithmetic with Basic Terms. In J-Y.
Marion, editor, Second Workshop on Developments in Implicit
Computational Complexity (DICE 2011), volume 75 of Electronic
Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science, pages 28-32.
- (With Christian Skalka) Separation and dependence.
Technical report, The University of Vermont, 2009.
- Practical Program Extraction from Classical Proofs. Ph.D. thesis,
Indiana University Computer Science Department, September 2006.
- Practical Program Extraction from Classical Proofs. In Proceedings
of the 21st Annual Conference on Mathematical Foundations of Programming
Semantics, volume 155 of Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer
Science, pages 521-542.
- Classical proofs viewed as functional programs with control operators.
Abstract, Bulletin of Symbolic Logic, March 2005.
- Models of logic programs w.r.t. intuitionistic and minimal logics.
Abstract, Logic Journal of the IGPL, volume 6, number 6, page 930, November 1998.
- A proof procedure for hereditary Harrop formulas with free
equality. In S. Adian and A. Nerode, editors, 4th International
Symposium on Logical Foundations of Computer Science (LFCS 1997),
volume 1234 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 203-213.
- Mathematical Methods of Situation Informatization
(with A.V. Ilyin, V.D. Ilyin, and Yu.V. Gavrilenko). Nauka, 1996. (In Russian).
Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
6525 AJ Nijmegen
tel: +31 24 365 2631