Here are some pointers to information that is useful when you are a bachelor, master or PhD student.
- Simon Peyton Jones: How to write a great research paper
Make/give a presentation
- Markus Püschel: Small guide to giving presentations
- Graham Cormode. How NOT to review a paper. The tools and techniques of the adversarial reviewer. SIGMOD Record, 37(4): 100-104, December 2008
- Alan Jay Smith. The task of the referee. IEEE Computer, 1990, pp 65-71.
- Ian Parberry. A guide for new referees in theoretical computer science. Information and Computation, 112(1):96–116, 1994.
For Bachelor/Master students
- Bachelor/master student guide.
Information from the university:
For PhD students
Information for PhDs from the university
- Homepage PhD students: dutch / english. Also contains pointers to all formal procedures.
- Hora Finita.
- ICIS research data management (RDM) guidelines, including templates to use in the thesis.
Last Version - Tue Oct 26 10:24:11 2021 +0200 / e1e3326.
(Note: changeover from CVS to dotless svn version numbers on Jan 19, 2008, and changeover to GIT versioning on May 30, 2013.)
Maintained by Jaap-Henk Hoepman