Recent talks and lectures
- Side-channel attacks on public-key cryptosystems. Tutorial at the SPACE conference, December 16-20, 2016, Hyderabad,
- Side-channel attacks on public-key cryptosystems. Invited talk at "Kayaks & Dreadnoughts in a sea of crypto",
Workshop on secure communications and computation for very small and very big IT systems, ULB, September 15-16, 2016,
- Side-channel attacks and countermeasures for Public-key cryptography: an overview.
Invited talk at Lecture at Summer school on "Real-world crypto and privacy", June 1-5, 2016, Croatia.
- Physical attacks. Invited lecturer at IIT Kanpur, India, February, 2016.
- Side-channel analysis for embedded devices: challenges and pitfalls. Invited talk at Linkoping University,
Sweden, October, 2015.
- Embedded security: a hardware-oriented overview. Invited talk at University of Padua, Italy, October