Recent talks and lectures
- Side channels and curve-based crypto: an overview.
Invited talk at ECC workshop, Bochum, Germany, Dec. 2-4, 2019.
- Deep Learning and Physical Attacks on Embedded Systems: How Deep can we go?
Keynote at International Conference on Applications and Techniques in Information Security (ATIS), Tamil Nadu, India, November
- SCA strikes back: attacking neural networks via physical leakage . . . and the other way around.
Invited talk at the CROSSING conference, Darmstadt, Germany, September 9-10, 2019.
- Side-channel attacks in the wild: recent advances and countermeasures.
Lecture at Australian Summer School on Embedded Cryptography
Adelaide, Australia, 9–11 December, 2018.
- Side-channel attacks on IoT devices. Invited talk at the Authentication for the future IoT workshop.
November 28-30, 2018, Melbourne, Australia.
- Side-channel attacks on IoT devices. Invited talk at CRYPTACUS Conference
September 18-20, 2018, Rennes, France.
- Physical attacks on IoT systems. Invited talk at The 3rd International Verication and Security Workshop
(IVSW), Platja d'Aro, Spain, July 2-4, 2018.
- Physical attacks on EdDSA. Invited talk at Graz University of Technology, June 27, 2018, Graz, Austria.
- Physical attacks: from a concept to real-world. Invited lecture at the CRYPTACUS COST action Training
School, April 16-20, 2018, Azores, Portugal.
- Hacking in the blind: key recovery from leaking devices. Invited lectures at dcypher symposium, October
4, 2017, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Side-channel attacks on ECC: an overview. Invited talk at Romanian Cryptology Days (RCD), September
18-20, 2017, Bucharest, Romania.
- Attacks on embedded crypto implementations. Invited lectures at COINS summer school 2017 on Secure
Implementation of Cryptographic Software, August 27-September 03, 2017, Lesvos, Greece.
- Implementing Complete Formulas on Weierstrass Curves in Hardware. Keynote at The Sixth International
Conference on Security, Privacy and Applied Cryptographic Engineering (SPACE 2016), December 16-20,
- Side-channel attacks on public-key cryptosystems. Tutorial at the SPACE conference, December 16-20, 2016, Hyderabad,
- Side-channel attacks on public-key cryptosystems. Invited talk at "Kayaks & Dreadnoughts in a sea of crypto",
Workshop on secure communications and computation for very small and very big IT systems, ULB, September 15-16, 2016,
- Side-channel attacks and countermeasures for Public-key cryptography: an overview.
Lecture at Summer school on "Real-world crypto and privacy", June 1-5, 2016, Croatia.
- Physical attacks. Invited lecturer at IIT Kanpur, India, February, 2016.
- Side-channel analysis for embedded devices: challenges and pitfalls. Invited talk at Linkoping University,
Sweden, October, 2015.
- Embedded security: a hardware-oriented overview. Invited talk at University of Padua, Italy, October, 2015.