Bachelor and Master Thesis Subjects – scriptie onderwerpen
Supervisor: Marko van Eekelen.
If you are considering to write a thesis under my supervision, I recommend you to look at my research page for inspiration on the direction of possible subjects. You can also study the list of possible subject areas and the list of recent subjects below. You can always contact me to talk about ideas for possible thesis subjects.
Studies are often performed in the spirit of LaQuSo,
a joint initiative of Technical University Eindhoven and Radboud University
Nijmegen. This is undoubtedly connected to the fact that I am responsible for
- Case studies in applying formal methods such as model checking and theorem proving in industrial critical systems,
- Size Analysis,
- Proving properties of functional languages,
- Smart Meter Security Assessment,
- Software Metrics,
- Software Certification,
- Web Security Assessment,
- Open Source Analysis,
- Software Quality Analysis.
If you are looking for a subject in an
industrial/commerical environment I can bring you in
contact with one of my industry contacts. In
- Recent suggestions that are given to me by industrial contacts: Performance Analysis at IBM Tivoli Delft.
Recent subjects are:
- Allan van Hulst, Modelling Java in mcrl2
- Sjors Meekels, Autonomy in Software Architectures
- Bernard van Gastel, Software Surgery
- Emile Strijbos, Web Application Security Certification
- Patrick van Rens, Software Metrics for Maintainability
Gregor Panovski (
- Erik Schierboom, Verification of InterProcessCommunication in Fiasco, abstract
- Bas van Swelm, Tracing distributed Corba applications